Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Library Sit-Com

Ok, here's a great idea that a few of the library workers came up with. A sit-com about the Library! Wouldn't that be exciting? Well maybe not exciting per-se but the name will sell it self...Check This Out. Think of all the intrigue surrounding library fines, and the romantic situations involving the personal lives of librarians. My department is a model of multi-cultral enrichment we have: Cypriotes, Nigerians, Virginians, Alabamians, Hawaiians, Louisianians, Texans, Reupublicans, Scoialists, Democrates, Procrastinators, and Obsessive-Cumpulsive Shelvers, and thousands of rats that scatter to the corners every time the lights turn on. I think we could pull it off.

4 comments:

Matt McBryde said...

So, what would the Rating system look like for Check This Out!?! Love the title by the way!
The only show I could remember thinking would work would be an episode of CSI, cause I felt like I would get brutally murdered and never found in the First Floor (a.k.a. BASEMENT!!) of the library!
Awesome blog! Who would you get to star in the sitcom?
Great blog!
M@

Anonymous said...

Scott McBryde,

I happened to notice your comment off of Mr. Matt McBryde's blog. I dont have a clue who either of you are but being that we all share the same last name I thought it would be cool to speak up and say "hi".

Chuck McBryde
Chuck.McBryde@gmail.com
www.fishboneflats.com

Beverly said...

New Season Opener...Check It Out lost one of their own. ....where is Scott??? Maybe...murdered in the basement...
miss ya, buddy!

Me said...

Scott -- after being disappointed in NBC's new sitcom "Teachers" last night, I vote for YOUR idea!

P.S. I found your blog through your mom's. Miss all you McBrydes!